Sunday, November 16, 2008

Photography Posing Secrets Review


Photography Posing Secrets!

As a studio based full time professional photographer, I have over the years read a huge amount of books that promise to give you a "unique" insight into photography and techniques. Sadly many are lacking in the quality department and only put out re-hashed information. Needless to say there are a lot of books out there that are not worth spending the money on. When I first purchased Malcolm Boone's Posing Secrets Vol. 1 I fully expected it to be just another.

To my surprise, I found it full of superb techniques, was expertly written and gave a unique way of visualising poses. It allowed me to re-visit my training and look at posing subjects from a different angle. This has improved my technique and increased my skills base, which can only benefit my clients and increase my turnover. Just goes to show you can "teach an old dog new tricks". Thanks Malcolm, worth every penny. A good investment for any person looking at improving their posing skills and techniques.

Mark Pearson, Mark Pearson Photography, Leeds, UK.


Photography Posing Secrets!

No comments: